IBM Order Management Reviews

industry
rating
Senior Engineer at a retailer with 10,001+ employees
Feb 27 2017

What is most valuable?

It has a very good user interface. It makes my life easy, because I am from the quality testing team, so it's easy for me to track any order. Since I am from Target, I need to track orders; tracking is very easy through the IBM Order... more»

How has it helped my organization?

I feel when the organization is big enough, you have lots of data and lots of the customers' information to be put in one particular place. For that, you need a customer relationship tool. Out of the customer relationship tools that I have... more»

What needs improvement?

Maybe the performance needs to improve. Sometimes when the load gets too much, it's a little slow. The performance issues are there.

Articles

User Assessments By Topic About IBM Order Management

Have A Question About Order Management Hubs?

Our experts can help. 287,566 professionals have used our research on 6,448 solutions.

IBM Order Management Questions

IBM Order Management Projects By Members

IBM Order Management Consultants

What is IBM Order Management?

IBM Order Management orchestrates cross-channel selling and order orchestration processes across a dynamic business network of customers, suppliers, and partners. IBM Order Management provides robust cross-channel functionality that can intelligently broker orders across many disparate systems, provide a global view of all inventory across the supply chain, and help you make changes to business processes based on changing market conditions.
Also known as
Sterling Commerce Order Management, Sterling Order Management
IBM Order Management customers
Williams-Sonoma, Telus, Avalara, VolkerHighways, ISE Commerce, Frontline, UniCredit Group