Kaspersky Endpoint Security Overview

Kaspersky Endpoint Security is the #1 ranked solution in our list of top Endpoint Compliance tools. It is most often compared to Symantec End-user Endpoint Security: Kaspersky Endpoint Security vs Symantec End-user Endpoint Security

What is Kaspersky Endpoint Security?
Kaspersky Endpoint Security is a multi-layered endpoint protection platform, based on true cybersecurity technologies. This tightly integrated solution combines fully scalable protection capabilities for physical, virtual and cloud-based endpoints including desktops, servers, mobile devices and embedded systems. Every endpoint can be managed through one unified console, giving you a complete security overview, no matter how extensive your infrastructure. Kaspersky Endpoint Security delivers a reliable, enterprise-ready security platform, providing data to automatically enrich your SOC. Endpoint vulnerabilities and protection are managed together through one console, improving efficiency and reducing your TCO. It protects you from ransomware, exploits and even the most advanced forms of cyberthreats. It has Easy and effective centralized web, device and application controls reduce your attack surface and help keep users safe. And FIPS 140.2 certified full disk encryption helps fully protect confidential data on stationary and mobile devices.

Kaspersky Endpoint Security is also known as Kaspersky Work Space Security.

Kaspersky Endpoint Security Buyer's Guide

Download the Kaspersky Endpoint Security Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: January 2021

Kaspersky Endpoint Security Customers
ACMS, Arqiva, Pakistan International Airlines, RAO UES
Kaspersky Endpoint Security Video

Kaspersky Endpoint Security Reviews

Nadeem Syed
CEO at Haniya Technologies
Aug 4, 2020
A mature product offering good protection and very good features

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for endpoint security. We protect servers and end point users by using Kaspersky solution with additional product of the same compnay if required . e.g sand box solution , EDR etc

• "They have a very good reporting system and they have a very good dashboard for the administrator, which makes monitoring everything easy."
  • "The solution needs to lower its pricing."

What other advice do I have?

We are vendors. We actually sell this product to our clients. We also use it on our premises as well. We do the R&D of all the products we use as well. While many clients preferred the on-premises solution, recently, the trend has changed a little bit and most clients, especially after this COVID situation, have started working remotely from home. With that being the case, clients are now more inclined towards the cloud solution. The solution can work easily for any size of business, from small, say for even from a single user, to an enterprise level. We have clients who are about 8,000 strong…
Zain Rehman
Senior Security Analyst at a financial services firm with 1,001-5,000 employees
Apr 14, 2019
Enables us to reduce costs and offers manufacturing control

What is our primary use case?

We are using Kaspersky Endpoint Security. There are two products: * Kaspersky Skill Center (supply management) * Kaspersky Endpoint Security We use Kaspersky Endpoint Security for manual production and supply production. We also use it for additional control in manufacturing.

• "The advice I would give someone implementing this solution is that the management of the solution is very easy. You don't need a lot of people to manage the solution."
  • "This solution needs improvement in the reporting section. Reporting in Kaspersky Endpoint is good but it's not that great. The platform needs to centralize reporting control."

What other advice do I have?

The advice I would give someone implementing this solution is that the management of the solution is very easy. You don't need a lot of people to manage the solution. Everything can be done with Kaspersky Endpoint Security. The good thing is that the epicenter of support staff doesn't have to go climbing through the issues. They make it very easy for us to manage solutions. I would rate it 8.5 out of 10.
Learn what your peers think about Kaspersky Endpoint Security. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: January 2021.
454,950 professionals have used our research since 2012.
reviewer915555
Senior Technology Atchitect at a comms service provider with 10,001+ employees
Sep 10, 2020
Easy to use with a great interface and good stability

What is our primary use case?

We primarily used the solution as endpoint security for our end-users and their PCs.

• "The interface is really good. It's nice and simple."
  • "The performance of our machines tended to slow down under Kaspersky. That definitely needs to be addressed. I remember I had a pretty good Dell Notebook, and this product slowed it down quite a bit."

What other advice do I have?

I'm not sure if our organization has a business relationship with Kaspersky. We recently switched off of Kaspersky. When we got Kaspersky, all the software was loaded remotely by the security organization. I don't know details in terms of what deployment model we were using exactly. I had downloaded the solution onto my daughter's laptop as she didn't need high-speed performance or anything of that nature. The solution boasts the ability to protect machines effectively against internet threats, and I haven't had a problem with it. I'd rate the solution eight out of ten. I'd rate it higher if…
Mostafa
System Administrator at Suez Canal Insurance
Apr 29, 2020
The antivirus, the firewall, and the network blocker features are valuable.

What other advice do I have?

Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business provides a full suite of endpoint security features in one easy-to-manage application. With this product deployed, administrators can ensure endpoints are protected from malware, as well as perform a host of functions, such as patch and systems management, encryption of both files and whole disks, and application control. Furthermore, this tool features mobile device management and security capabilities. All this functionality can be driven from a single management console that is well integrated with the existing enterprise infrastructure. Kaspersky is…
Romil Sheth
Director at Eden Infosol Pvt Ltd
Sep 4, 2020
Encryption functionality and scanning performance, and the out-of-office policy is helpful in work-from-home scenarios

What is our primary use case?

We are a solution provider and Kaspersky Endpoint is one of the security products that we implement for our clients.

• "It has a very good firewall, which lets you isolate your devices depending on the groups."
  • "he next thing that I would like to see in this solution are DLP features."

What other advice do I have?

Overall, this is a fantastic solution. I have seen that there are features other vendors are coming out with today that Kaspersky already has. I would rate this solution a nine out of ten.
Zahy Rabahieh
Finance and HR manager at a financial services firm with 1-10 employees
Dec 23, 2020
Quick to deploy, very flexible, and offers good security

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for its antivirus and firewall. It has a VPN also that comes in handy.

• "Overall, the product is quite flexible."
  • "The solution could be a lot lighter. You really feel it when the laptop starts."

What other advice do I have?

I'm just a customer and an end-user. I don't have a business relationship with Kaspersky. I'd recommend the product, although I don't personally work in cybersecurity. That said, I've never gotten a virus on my machine using this product. It seems to be quite effective. Overall, I would rate the solution at a nine out of ten. I've been very happy with it.
reviewer1276698
Network Engineer at a tech vendor with 1-10 employees
Aug 6, 2020
Excellent at detecting viruses, very stable and easy to use

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for securing our endpoints.

• "It's excellent at detecting viruses."
  • "The initial setup is complex."

What other advice do I have?

We're a Kaspersky partner. We have clients of different sizes and the solution works well for all of them. It's perfect for any sized company. It's a very good product. Everything is in a very professional environment. It's largely easy to set up. However, we've noticed that the RAM utilization is very high when Kaspersky is running on a computer. This might distract users that don't have too much memory on their machines. On a scale of one to ten, I'd rate it at eight.
Adnan Adnan
ICT Manager at a tech vendor with 501-1,000 employees
Mar 13, 2019
Will not hurt the overall performance of the end user by hurting the speed of their machine

What is our primary use case?

It doesn't slow down your machine's speed for the end user which is why we chose Kaspersky. It's performing great.

• "We used to have a lot of phishing attacks and all these kind of things for end-users so we decided that we needed endpoint security. We evaluated some solutions and found that Kaspersky is the most appropriate in terms of endpoint security and the speed of the user machine. The encryption is a major factor from our end."
  • "There should be some AI involved. We already have machine learning involved in recent releases but machine learning should be more enhanced in the upcoming versions."

What other advice do I have?

I would rate it an eight out of ten. An eight because of the ease of usability, the deployment is easier than other solutions and because the artificial intelligence is more stable than other solutions and finally, because of the scalability. Kaspersky will not be a headache for your IT team and it will not hurt the overall performance of the end user by hurting the speed of their machine. It is quite simple to implement and manage.
See 13 more Kaspersky Endpoint Security Reviews
Download our free Kaspersky Endpoint Security Report and get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions.