What is Nakivo?
NAKIVO Backup & Replication provides image-based, application-aware, and forever-incremental backup for VMware, Hyper-V, and AWS EC2 VMs. This means that NAKIVO Backup & Replication can capture all VM data, ensure the consistency of applications and databases (such as Exchange, Active Directory, MS SQL, SharePoint) running in VMs, and transfer only changes to the backup repository. NAKIVO Backup & Replication uses native change tracking
technologies (VMware CBT/Hyper-V RCT) to instantly identify changed data. For each VM backup, you can save up to 1,000 recovery points and rotate them on a daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly basis.
Nakivo Buyer's Guide
Download the Nakivo Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: January 2021
Coca Cola, Honda, 3M, University of Arizona, University of Maryland, University of Arkansas, Johns Hopkins University, Marriott, United States Military Academy West Point, Greenpeace, China Airlines, Radisson Hotels and Resorts, Fujifilm
What users are saying about Nakivo pricing:
- "You have a lot of different options when it comes to pricing and the pricing models are pretty flexible and affordable."
- "Pricing is easy to understand and very affordable."
- "The product is quite cheap compared to other products on the market, but despite this, it is rich in features both at the level of backup and recovery as well as at the level of additional options."
- "The price is not a problem in NAKIVO, as it is the most competitive in the market."
- "Nakivo Backup & Replication also have another great value, which is that it is one of the lowest prices on the market."