Parasoft Development Testing Platform Reviews

rating
Anonymous User
Partner / Owner at a tech services company with 51-200 employees
Mar 22 2017

What do you think of Parasoft Development Testing Platform?

What is most valuable?: Customizable dashboards show how healthy the project is Task distribution, so every team member gets notified about their performance and no one gets lost in what to do. • What needs improvement?: I would like to see more plugins to import from universal tools. • For how long have I used the solution?: I have been using it for two years. • What was my experience with deployment of the solution?: I have not encountered any remarkable deployment issues. • What do I think about the stability of the solution?: I have not encountered any remarkable stability issues. • What do I think about the scalability of the solution?: I have not encountered any remarkable scalability issues. • How is customer service and technical support?: Customer...
Ujjwal Gupta
Senior Technical Consultant at a tech company with 10,001+ employees
Sep 26 2017

What is most valuable?

Complete test management tool. It really helps developers execute scenarios through DTP and share reports/results across the teams. It also... more»

How has it helped my organization?

Developer can also use this tool for their unit testing in automated way.

What needs improvement?

Parallel execution: It would help it multiple executions could be done at the same time. This would reduce the execution time, helping achieve... more»

Costly.

What other advice do I have?

Nice product for API testing and service virtualization.

Articles

User Assessments By Topic About Parasoft Development Testing Platform

Find out what your peers are saying about Parasoft, Atlassian, Microsoft and others in Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) Suites.
304,957 professionals have used our research since 2012.

Parasoft Development Testing Platform Questions

Parasoft Development Testing Platform Projects By Members

Parasoft Development Testing Platform Consultants

What is Parasoft Development Testing Platform?

Parasoft Concerto is a Software Development Management infrastructure that increases productivity and reduces costs. Parasoft Concerto complements an organization's existing technical infrastructure, connecting distributed components in order to better facilitate natural human workflow. Parasoft Concerto manages "what" needs to be accomplished within the context of "how" management expects those tasks to be accomplished.
Also known as
Parasoft Concerto, Parasoft DTP
Parasoft Development Testing Platform customers
Comcast, Lufthansa, Samsung,CAE, Canon, FedEx
BUYER'S GUIDE
Not sure which Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) Suites solution is right for you?

Download our free Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) Suites Report and find out what your peers are saying about Parasoft, Atlassian, Microsoft, and more!