Pulseway OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

What is Pulseway?
Pulseway’s solution, delivered in a software as a service (SaaS) model, remotely monitors and manages Windows, Linux and OS X systems and any application using the monitoring API from any smartphone, tablet or web browser.

Download the Network Monitoring Software Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: November 2021

Pulseway Customers
Dell, Canon, Siemens, Harvard University, Northwestern University
Pulseway Video

Pulseway Reviews

GS
System Administrator at a consultancy with 51-200 employees
Reseller
Shows the real monitoring of the systems and lets us know how much memory is being used

• "We like the patching of the window updates in the client's systems. You can automatically do updates with a single click."
  • "They have good technical support but it's not excellent."

What is our primary use case?

It is a systems monitoring tool. We monitor the performance of the endpoints by checking the Pulseway console. If a particular endpoint is over 90% then it sends me a notification. We remotely control our systems through Pulseway. We do Windows upgrades through the console. It monitors the system and shows the real monitoring of the systems. It also lets us know how much memory is being used.

How has it helped my organization?

Window updating and checking which endpoints are not performing up to the mark is a big task for us, it has improved my organization because it will give us a complete report. It will track all of the configurations of the system. You can run a report for asset inventory. It gives a report about the hardware that's running on the ground.

What is most valuable?

We like the patching of the window updates in the client's systems. You can automatically do updates with a single click. There are automatic tasks. If you want to run a script in a remote system then you can do so. There are many aspects that make the work for the administrator a lot easier.

They have made a lot of improvements. We have a lot more reports, there are more automation options and better scheduling features. You can schedule workflows, which tasks you want in your workflow.

We have been using it for around nine months.

It is stable. If we have any challenges, support adds the features that we request as soon as we need them. The development team is very helpful.

Scalability is very easy. We have around 20 users. There are 10 servers on which the users have deployed Pulseway.

The initial setup was very easy for us. It is easy to deploy. You only have to add one system and it automatically takes the IP range and automatically starts installing in the particular range of that IP. We can install it in half an hour.

It automatically detects it in our system then you only need to click "install."

To configure the entire thing takes one to two hours.

We used Pulseway for support of the deployment. They installed the application on our server.

What other advice do I have?

We are very satisfied with the product. You can deploy it on your mobile phone and you can control everything about your IP infrastructure from home. You can access the servers from your mobile.

I would rate it an eight out of ten.

They have good technical support but it's not excellent.

It has made life a lot easier for the administrators. It has taken a lot of burdens off of them. There are many reports. You can perform many of the functions remotely.

Hybrid Cloud
Download our free Network Monitoring Software Report and find out what your peers are saying about Pulseway, SolarWinds, Paessler AG, and more!