SAP Replication Server Reviews

Filter by:Reset all filters
industry
rating
Ronaldo Olegario
DBA Oracle, Sybase, SQLServer And Cloudera Administrator with 1,001-5,000 employees
Sep 18 2017

What is most valuable?

Warm Standby, because you can read/write very easily, if necessary. Just unlock logins.

How has it helped my organization?

Yes, We had a standby open where all reports were executed on it. It is possible to create temporary objects on... more»

What needs improvement?

OLTP Application and Transactional.

I don't have this information.

Yes, we used Oracle GoldenGate, but only to receive data from other applications.

What other advice do I have?

This product has a catalog with the location of all the objects which were replicated. It's very simple to maintain.... more»
Anonymous User
Technical Manager at a energy/utilities company with 51-200 employees
Sep 18 2017

What is most valuable?

The most valuable thing about this product is that replicates data between SAP databases (ASE to IQ) very successfully.

How has it helped my organization?

Very flexible in business continuity.

What needs improvement?

There is a need to improve performance in high transactional processes.

I recommend it to SAP (ASE, IQ, HANA, etc.) database users.

We also tested Attunity and GoldenGate replication products at a sufficient level in terms of price performance.

What other advice do I have?

It is a good product because it supports cross-platform, although the product interface needs to be improved.

Articles

User Assessments By Topic About SAP Replication Server

Find out what your peers are saying about SAP, Quest Software, Redgate and others in Database Development and Management.
305,899 professionals have used our research since 2012.

SAP Replication Server Questions

SAP Replication Server Projects By Members

SAP Replication Server Consultants

What is SAP Replication Server?

Information and data-driven insight is what powers business today. But to get the most from your enterprise data, you need a way to bring transactional, streaming, social media, and other data together – regardless of its format and whether it’s structured or unstructured – and be able to analyze it. The challenge is moving, replicating, and centralizing a wide variety of data efficiently, cost-effectively, and quickly enough to meet business demands for active insight. SAP® Replication Server® can help. SAP Replication Server enables the continuous movement of mission-critical application data.

Also known as
Sybase Replication Server
SAP Replication Server customers

Medtronic, Cirque du Soleil, Antarc, B&G Manufacturing, EarlySense, eBay, Ferrero, James Austin Company, Lenovo, Sagem, RAK Ceramics, Vodafone

BUYER'S GUIDE
Download our free Database Development and Management Report and find out what your peers are saying about SAP, Quest Software, Redgate, and more!