Tektronix Oscilloscopes Overview
Tektronix Oscilloscopes is the #1 ranked solution of our top Oscilloscope vendors. It is rated 4.2 out of 5 stars, and is most often compared to Keysight Oscilloscopes: Tektronix Oscilloscopes vs Keysight Oscilloscopes
What is Tektronix Oscilloscopes?
8 out of 10 engineers around the world trust Tektronix to help them debug and test tomorrow's designs faster. With the broadest portfolio of digital oscilloscopes available, the richest set of product features, the most extensive analysis capability and our award-winning service and support, Tektronix has the right oscilloscope to meet your needs.
Tektronix Oscilloscopes is also known as TBS Series, TDS Series, MDO Series, MSO Series.
Tektronix Oscilloscopes Buyer's Guide
Download the Tektronix Oscilloscopes Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: April 2020
Tektronix Oscilloscopes Video
What users are saying about Tektronix Oscilloscopes pricing:
- "They have academic pricing which is helpful."
- "In the 100 gigabit Ethernet and 400 gigabit Ethernet category, everything is in the multi-hundred thousand dollar range, so it was fair pricing because everything is expensive."
- "Isolated probes are good to have, as most of the scopes don't have it. It drives up the cost when you have to buy isolated probes."
- "Tektronix Oscilloscopes are really expensive for small businesses. The low-end scopes don't really compare performance-wise to what the other companies provide, like RIGOL . Mostly that just has to do with the software options."
- "It's available on the low-end scopes for free, but on the higher-end scopes, it is expensive. Therefore, it's a bit more difficult to make stuff work."
Tektronix Oscilloscopes Reviews
Learn what your peers think about Tektronix Oscilloscopes. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: April 2020.
448,290 professionals have used our research since 2012.
See 15 more Tektronix Oscilloscopes Reviews