VMware Workstation Reviews

rating
Aaron Krytus
Network Manager / Senior Network Engineer at Warnock, Tanner & Associates
May 15 2018

What is most valuable?

I have found this product excellent for test/dev environments. This is 90% of what I use this product for.

How has it helped my organization?

Since I work with so many different customers, I deal with many operating systems and workstation configurations. When performing upgrades to... more»

What needs improvement?

I have had issues with the virtual network adapters in the past that has taken some time to troubleshoot.

What's my experience with pricing, setup cost, and licensing??

The pricing is a bit steep in my opinion for testing and there are other options. None however that are so powerful and easy to use.

Which other solutions did I evaluate??

Articles

User Assessments By Topic About VMware Workstation

Have A Question About Virtual Desktop?

Our experts can help. 291,767 professionals have used our research on 6,545 solutions.

VMware Workstation Questions

VMware Workstation Projects By Members

VMware Workstation Consultants

What is VMware Workstation?

VMware Workstation transforms the way technical professionals develop, test, demonstrate and deploy software by running multiple x86-based operating systems simultaneously on the same PC. Built on 15 years of virtualization excellence and winner of more than 50 industry awards, VMware Workstation takes desktop virtualization to the next level by giving users an unmatched operating system support, rich user experience and incredible performance.
VMware Workstation customers