XenServer Reviews

Filter by:Reset all filters
industry
rating
Dan Withrow
Senior Manager of Engineering at a financial services firm with 501-1,000 employees
Jul 02 2018

What is most valuable?

All features of the product are valuable, depends on the situation. I have used all of the features at one time or... more»

How has it helped my organization?

Allowed us to maintain a desired level of high availability between our XenServer farms. Increased our response time to... more»

What needs improvement?

Integrated workload balancing and virtual switch management that doesn't require another virtual appliance to control.

Cannot answer this question; but the product is free, you only need to purchase a license if you want commercial level... more»

VMWare was the previous solution, we switched to lower our licensing costs and support costs.

What other advice do I have?

Test, Test, Test as with any product, make sure it will accomplish what you expect. Citrix XenServer is not marketed... more»

Articles

User Assessments By Topic About XenServer

Find out what your peers are saying about Citrix, Proxmox, VMware and others in Server Virtualization Software.
295,143 professionals have used our research since 2012.

XenServer Questions

XenServer Projects By Members

XenServer Consultants

What is XenServer?

Citrix XenServer is an open source virtualization platform that manages server, desktop and cloud virtual infrastructures. XenServer is straightforward and quick to install. Even the most demanding workloads and automated management processes can take just a couple of minutes to virtualize. XenServer lowers IT costs and increases IT agility and flexibility.

XenServer customers

U.S. Army Shared Services Center, SoftLayer, Educational Services of America, Independent Bank, and SK Telecom.

BUYER'S GUIDE
Not sure which Server Virtualization Software solution is right for you?

Download our free Server Virtualization Software Report and find out what your peers are saying about Citrix, Proxmox, VMware, and more!