Alteryx Review

Excellent predicting power, good accuracy, and easy to set up

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for basic data analysis and forecasting.

What is most valuable?

The giga size is very good.

The solution offers excellent predicting power. The accuracy and confidence have been great.

You don't have to be tech-savvy or technical to use the solution. There's a lot of drag-and-drop functionality.

What needs improvement?

The visualization could be improved, as could the BID bots.

The solution could work on the BI side of the tool to make it a bit better.

I've been working with the solution for five or six months.

I've liked working with Alteryx so far.

The solution is totally scalable. Users can work with the data at all levels and determine if you want to scale it. You just have to choose the product model with the larger amount of data.

The technical support is very good.

I've worked with other solutions such as Knime, among others, however, in a corporate environment, I've only worked with Alteryx.

The initial setup is very straightforward. You just need to go through the manual. Reading it makes everything easy.

Each deployment is different. Some jobs seem easy, but then the back end is complex. Other times it can be deployed in practically one click. It all depends on the customer requirements.

What other advice do I have?

We're Alteryx partners. We handle various deployment models, depending on the client's needs.

I've worked with other solutions such as Knime, among other tools for data science and data prep. It's great that this solution is just drag and drop and easy.

I'd recommend the solution. I'd rate it 9.5 out of ten.

More Alteryx reviews from users