CA Continuous Delivery Automation Review

An umbrella system allowing us to integrate many different systems into our heterogeneous environment

Video Review:

How has it helped my organization?

It gives us the advantage to release and deploy, so if there are packages of different systems within a release plan, we are able to control and steer our releases so they are stable. This is very beneficial for us.

What is most valuable?

What we like about the product is that it is more or less an umbrella system that allows us to integrate many different systems into our heterogeneous environment.

What needs improvement?

It would be very beneficial for us to see integrations into cloud environments, especially into the Google Cloud environment because we are heading towards cloud. This would be very interesting for us to see.

In the past, when we did not use the product, we quite often had problems due to stability of the deployments. Since we started using the product, it works better and the solution is quite stable.

We have not had any issues due to scalability so far. So, I am assuming it is okay.

Technical support is very good for us. We are working very tightly with our support from CA. We have implemented this solution together with the support, and we are very satisfied with it.

We were not using anything before. We were planning to do this solution by Automic at that time because the product was by Automic. They gave us a product overview and showed us what we could do with the tool. That was the start of us making a proof of concept and investing in that direction.

We did not have any issues with the implementation process. More or less, they did the job for us.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate the product as an eight out of 10.

1 visitor found this review helpful