CA Identity Governance Review

Enabled us to identify and certify over 6000 role-based profiles

What is most valuable?

Manage access certifications for whole company in one place.

How has it helped my organization?

We used this product to identify and certify basic access profiles in our company. Created more than 6000 role-based profiles for more than 26,000 colleagues. Profiles can be granted to a user when he starts to work in the company or changes departments and/or functions.

What needs improvement?

Yes, we found that if you create a certification with a high number of objects, the portal runs slowly. We are working with CA to manage this situation.

Two years.

As noted above, we found that if you create a certification with a high number of objects, the portal runs slowly. We are working with CA to manage this situation.

Always available.

No, this is the first product of its kind for us.

It was not complex. CA and a partner worked with us on the setup.

Our company has a long list of CA products, so the pricing is good for us, given the size of our company. The product was licensed by installation.

Yes, Oracle IAM.

What other advice do I have?

Choose a CA partner who is experienced in implementing this product and establish all Access Manager rules before you start operating the product. The product gives you a a nice overview but it's a good idea to define basic rules to create access profiles and certification.