CA Spectrum Review
Code is very complex but overall the solution is easy to use.

Valuable Features

Functionality of the tool is awesome and it is easy for customers to use. It is a very good solution for monitoring network and servers of the organizations.

Improvements to My Organization

0% outage and I have a detailed view of root cause analysis for any unavailability of the servers/network/applications.

Room for Improvement

Code is very complex.

Use of Solution

I have been using CA eHealth, Spectrum, SOI, EEM, Nimsoft, and ITCM, for six and a half years.

Yes sometimes we have issues, but with the help of CA E2 level engineers, we get fixes for bugs that are encountered.

No issues encountered.

No issues encountered.

The best, 10/10.

The best, 10/10.

We used to have Nagios, OpenNMS, etc. but they are not very efficient monitoring tools when compared with Spectrum and eHealth.

Not complex. CA technical guys were there to help if there were any issues and technical documentation at support.ca.com helps a lot.

Implementation Team

We used a vendor whose expertise was 8/10.

Other Advice

I recommend CA tools for monitoring the entire infrastructure in an organization.

2 visitors found this review helpful

2 Comments

Ravi SuvvariReal UserTOP 5POPULAR

Thanx Rajani for sharing this valuable info about CA spectrum

09 April 15
Lakshmi Narayanan Balasubramanian (Shriram)Vendor

Hi Ranjani,

Greetings. Thanks for your feedback.

Could you kindly brief me on "room for improvement" - code complexity. Kindly let me know on this part. I shall try my best to answer in parts.

Cheers!