CA Spectrum Review

We have never faced any issues but it took a while to understand the product

Valuable Features:

The one-click console.

Improvements to My Organization:

We use this as part of our infrastructure monitoring and it's done through a console. With the timely alerts that our MTTR reduced, we could determine the impact of the outage as well as the root cause of the issue.

Room for Improvement:

It took a while to understand the product, but once we went hands on, it's great to work with. I have previously used Tivoli Enterprise console which doesn’t need any expertise and is easy to learn.

Use of Solution:

I've used it for two years.

Stability Issues:

I have never seen an outage of the tool.

Scalability Issues:

My organization is rapidly growing with servers being added to the data center and we have never faced any issues.

I have never used customer service.

Previous Solutions:

Using the tool comes as part of my job because my company uses CA Spectrum for their infrastructure monitoring. Previously, I have used Tivoli Console.

Initial Setup:

Setup was very straightforward.

Implementation Team:

It was done in-house.

ROI:

I have used the product to monitor our company’s infrastructure.

Other Advice:

I would strongly recommend it.

1 visitor found this review helpful
3 Comments
UserUser

Thanx Venky for sharing this info

31 March 15
Ravi SuvvariReal UserTOP 5LEADERBOARD

Very valuable inputs regarding CA Spectrum Venkata ; Thank you for sharing Ravi Suvvari

07 April 15
Spectrum consultant at a tech company with 10,001+ employeesVendor

Hi Venkata,

Thanks for sharing your feedback. Would recommend you to look at Spectrum 10.0 features and enhancements since you claim that your organization infra is rapidly growing.

This should serve you better!

Cheers!