CA Spectrum Review

It gives us insight in to our overall network communication, and it has joined groups together within our company to share information.

Valuable Features

Without a doubt the most valuable feature of this solution is its scalability. This is what Spectrum is known for and it's delivered on this for us.

It's also flexible and is able to manage all device types.

Improvements to My Organization

Room for Improvement

I'd like to see cross-landscape correlation. Right now, things are in individual nodes, and we'd like to be able to have them integrate or work together better.

After the complex setup, we've had no issues with deployment.

This solution is extremely stable, and it has proven this across years of use.

Customer service has been outstanding. They are always there when we need them and we appreciate them.

Technical service has been outstanding. They are always there when we need them and we appreciate them.

There were three companies we looked at. Spectrum was chosen for its flexibility, for its ability to manage all device types, and ease of growth for our environment. Nothing scales like Spectrum.

It’s complex, we had consulting on site for several years.

ROI

Other Solutions Considered

We also looked at IBM.

Other Advice

We are very pleased with it. Plan, learn your environment, and plan the implementation. This is essential for success. Also, get CA support to help you document your environment before you start.