CA SSO Review

It ​restricts cookie replacement and provides enhanced ones, so the applications are safer. It would be great if they could move to the AWS support model of opening up a chat instead of a case.

Valuable Features

We like the ease of implementation, integration, and the support matrix. Cookie provider helps us set host-based cookies and provides SSO across multiple domains. It provides restricted cookies as well.

Improvements to My Organization

It restricts cookie replacement and provides enhanced ones, so the applications are safer. Helps keep our data secure in a much better way without affecting user experience.

Room for Improvement

Better support. It would be great if they could move to the AWS model where we could open up a chat with the support person immediately instead of opening up a case. We’d love to see them implement screen sharing to expedite the support process.

10/10 - no issues.

I haven’t seen any performance problems with scaling or general performance ability, so maximum points there as well.

Not great. The first level of support is not up to the mark or able to understand the actual problem. It takes us time to explain the problem. Any time we open up a case we have to repeat the explanation of the problem 15 to 20 times until we get a response that is in line with what we are expecting.

The handoff isn’t good. Communication with the different support teams is a challenge, and we have to repeat every detail of the problem at every stage, which makes it not a great experience.

It was simple. Documentation has been more than satisfactory, and we’re happy with that. The changes are very well communicated. Even the point releases haven’t given us any problems.

Other Advice

It has all the features, and the CA roadmap has always been ahead of the competition. The only missing portion is documentation around global deployment. As companies are growing bigger and bigger, they’re thinking about global deployments, so we haven’t seen much talk around global deployments, and I haven’t seen any white papers.