Celonis Review

End-users can easily evaluate differences and get the required output

What is our primary use case?

In terms of our primary use case, for example, we use data mining for the procurement processes. Let's say the company purchased keyboards and mice from vendors for certain prices, for example, $10 for each mouse in 2017. But after 2019, we purchased the same mouse for a different amount. With the help of data mining, we can identify different costs. Celonis does background research into the data from the different solutions and puts it into the dashboard so we can see the differences between the pricing over the previous years.

What is most valuable?

The interface is unique. But in the last few years, UiPath has also developed a data mining solution.

Recently, they have incorporated AI into the new release which is available on the cloud portal that does the machine learning processes and modeling. And we can make the machine learning models in UiPath Studio. We can do a lot of work on data mining. They also offer a lot of other features. We currently recommend Celonis for data mining to our valued customers.

What needs improvement?

Right now in Pakistan, we need to educate our customers and clients on the importance of data mining. We are focusing on that subject and that area to educate our customers and to show them the importance of data mining to help improve their businesses.

We just adopted Celonis and have offered it to our customers for a couple of months. So I do not have vast experience.

We have been working with Celonis for a couple of years. We recommend it to our customers for data mining purposes and we recommend UiPath for robotic process automation.

We recommend different deployments based on our customer's needs. Sometimes it's hybrid, cloud or on-prem depending on their needs.

We attended a couple of seminars last month. We contacted their support team and they answered our main questions. We asked about the types of licenses we can purchase and which we can pitch to our customers. We get a very fast response from Celonis support. We are satisfied with their support.

The initial setup was straightforward.

The pricing is reasonable.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate it a ten out of ten. They have a very unique product because it gives the user a dashboard. End-users can easily evaluate the differences and get the required output. It fulfills the requirements of the end-user.

In the next release, I would like for them to integrate more custom features to ease the process of having multiple solutions. I would like to be able to integrate it with other solutions.