Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client Review

Simple and reliable solution that allows you to work remotely

What is our primary use case?

The primary use case of this solution is for working remotely.

What is most valuable?

It's a simple and reliable solution.

From my point of view as an end-user, it works without any problems and it's easy to use.

What needs improvement?

I have been working with the same interface for the last ten years. I would say that it needs some improvements made. From the perspective of an end-user, It could be more attractive and a graphic interface would be better.

It's a problem having to balance the number of licenses with the number of physical users.

In the next release, I would like to see better graphics in the interface.

I have been using this solution for ten years.

This solution is stable. There have been no technical issues.

I use this solution on one computer and there is no way to expand on it as an end-user for one computer. On the administration end, it may be different.

I have not contacted technical support. I haven't had any issues, the setup was good, and the software doesn't seem to be complicated, so there hasn't been any reason to contact technical support.

I have has some issues with the connectivity, but it has nothing to do with the product, it is with the network connectivity with specific networks.

Previously we used CheckPoint Endpoint Remote Access VPN.

For a standard end-user, CheckPoint VPN is more complicated. It could be because it has more functions.

The initial setup was done by the Central Administrator.

All that I can say, is that when I received the computer it was working and I had no issues with it. It was set up well by the administrators.

Sometimes there is a problem with the number of licenses for the end-user.

The number of concurrent users is limited due to a valid license.

What other advice do I have?

I use this product on a day to day basis.

Take into consideration the appropriate ratio between the real number of users and the concurrent number of users. That was my experience when I was responsible for the remote working solutions for business continuity.

I would recommend this solution.

I would rate this solution a nine out of ten.

More Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client reviews from users