Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client Review

Easy to use and set up with competitive pricing

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for an SSL VPN, for third parties to connect to our network.

What is most valuable?

The pricing is very competitive.

The solution is very easy to use and set up.

What needs improvement?

Configuring the solution could be simplified. You tend to spend a bit of time on it right now. It could be made easier with better UI. All of the backend configurations are command-line and it's not helpful. It takes a little bit of effort to get the system up and running.

There's a lot of newer technologies that are displacing all of the VPN technologies. The solution could benefit from having a defragmenter and should offer Mac-based device control.

Behavior analytics and other newer technologies should be integrated into the solution.

I've been using the solution for three years.

The solution is stable.

The solution is scalable. We've had about 2,000 users connected to it. We use it quite extensively.

A different team handles technical support, however, I haven't heard of any issues.

The initial setup was pretty simple. It's not too complex.

We had a hybrid approach to implementation where we did a few updates and then had a third party deploy the basic items for us.

The solution offers its services at a very reasonable price.

What other advice do I have?

I'd recommend the solution; it's a good product.

I'd rate it eight out of ten.

More Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client reviews from users