Cisco Nexus Review

Enables us to create one holistic view for our entire organization but needs better integration capabilities

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use this product for campaign management.

How has it helped my organization?

The product has allowed us to create one holistic view for our entire organization.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features for us are schedule management, analytics, and Assurance software.

What needs improvement?

Any problems we have with the product stems from the difficulty of connecting with other non-Cisco products. There are other products on the market which we would like to have integrated. That's when we have a real solution.

It's quite stable. It's not as good as it was supposed to be.

For the products we are currently using there is still a lot more to be done to allow integration of other market products.

The customer service is pretty good.

Installation and deployment of the product are pretty straightforward.

We used Configur8 for the implementation. They are a Cisco partner. The service was very good — amazing.

We did explore other products, but Cisco is something we can use permanently. Specifically, we compared with HP/HPE.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate this product a seven out of ten. It needs a lot more improvement in integration capabilities.