Cisco Wireless Review

What is most valuable?

The easy way to integrate it with the existing network. Also, at the implementation, the simple management of the access points in a centrally console.

How has it helped my organization?

Before the implementation in 2006, we had 20 stand-alone access points where the administration tasks were complicated; any change has to be made in each AP.

Since August 2006.

Not really.

Until now they are very stable, but in some cases in which we had a problem there was a fix to solve the problem.

No issues encountered.

Good, 9 out of 10

Good, 9 out of 10

No, this product is the only one I have used.

As in the majority of new implementations there is a lack of knowledge of the products, but with some time and a lot readings at the end was easily.

It was a mixed schema; the case study and the initial implementation was made by a vendor, then, the tune up was made by us.

No, it was the only one because all the network infrastructure is Cisco: Total compatibility.

What other advice do I have?

Have clear ideas about the requirements or goals for the company before implementation and have a good case study.