Domo Review
Although the UI has issues with some browsers, I have never been able to rapidly report and build dashboards faster than I have with this tool.

Valuable Features

In general, of all the reporting tools I've used in the past, I have never been able to rapidly report and build dashboards faster than I have with this tool. Specifically though, the features I value most are the massive amount of data connectors, as well as their third party tool. The tool enables us to schedule queries from SQL, CSV, and Excel to temporarily push a report out until it can be automated.

Improvements to My Organization

Domo has given us a far better insight into the company's performance. It has changed the pace at which managers and execs expect reports to be delivered.

Room for Improvement

The UI has issues with some browsers and small glitches that hinder performance or functionality.

Use of Solution

I am coming up to my second year of using Domo.

Since this was purely SaaS, there was no issue with deployment.

For the most part, I have seen a 99% uptime.

Since this is cloud based, there have been no issues at all with more users running the same report.

With any start-up, having issues keeping up with the growth of customer needs, like support, is to be expected.

Knowledgable about the product and its functionality is adequate. Having no direct access to second tier engineering support is frustrating at times and the relaying of issues takes time.

We previously used Business Object 4. It had a lot of issues with bringing in data, very limited out of the box charts and graphs. It was, also, not scalable or available on mobile.

SaaS platforms remove any initial setup problems and it is ready to go out of the box.

Implementation Team

We implemented it in-house.

ROI

I can' disclose figures, but what I can say is that this has been the best bang for the buck I have seen since I started working at Sage.

Other Solutions Considered

• Dundas Dashboard
  • Telerik
  • SSRS
  • Tableau

Other Advice

If you need easy to use, rapid deploying dashboards available from any device or machine, Domo is the way to go.

2 Comments

reviewer237684Vendor

Do you build the dashboards and reports or is did Domo set up a handful of these for you? Are you able to do ad-hoc analysis?

04 June 15
it_user243891Real User

Domo does build a handful of cards off the bat, but I have built over 1000 cards, 100 data sources, 30 data flows, and a couple of Domo apps in their beta environment. Ad-hoc is so quick and easy that I can build them while in a meeting with stakeholders.

05 June 15