Domo Review

More than 300% ROI in two years, this system is the unicorn

What is most valuable?

1. Domo is a single system of engagement in a simple browser.

2. There are tools that can only be used by extreme developers who have an in-depth knowledge of graduate level statistics. Domo handles this in Domo, in the same interface, without having to go through multiple systems or modules.

3. Grouping data together on the fly, not having to do your grouping ahead of time in data prep, and in creating views in SQL.

4. Drag and Drop ETL

5. Multi-Dimensional drilling

6. Lighting fast interface

7. Row Level security, which is easy to use and deploy.

How has it helped my organization?

1. The cost savings from redundant reporting and consolidation alone surpass the cost of Domo hands down.

2. Speed to market - able to deploy metrics, reports, complete data sets in hours/days compared to months/years previously.

3. The ability to help identify problems in our data that need to be corrected, whether it be formatting or actual logic.

What needs improvement?

More functions on the ETL side for the drag and drop ETL.

Four years.

None at all.

None at all. The only time Domo has not performed was when something on our side fails.

None. Completely scalable to any size organization.

A nine out of 10

Always responsive. Sometimes getting the right person from ticket to assignment is a little buggy, but I have had to call support less than six times in four years, so I consider that a win.

10 out of 10

They will always find a way to help the customer accomplish what they need, even if it means creating something that doesn't exist.

We currently use many BI solutions, as I am sure many enterprise-level companies do, but we are consolidating. It just takes time in large organizations.

Straightforward.

In-house. One person deployed the instance with very limited support from Domo at our request. This helped us understand that it was truly that simple.

More than 300%.

Seems out of this world, but it is the truth. This ROI calculation was done year two of using the system as a presentation with my management and it continues to increase.

Talk to your account manager. They will work with you on pricing and they will ensure that you get what you need for any size organization.

Birst, Tableau, Crystal, Power BI, GoodData, and Qlik.

What other advice do I have?

In my 15 years of professional experience in IT and Project Controls, this system is truly the one that is the unicorn. That one system that we all wished existed, it finally does and it is real!

More Domo reviews from users