DX Spectrum Review

We like the monitoring and integration capabilities. Customers can be alerted and be proactive.

What is most valuable?

It is helpful from the monitoring perspective and can be integrated with other tools, so that's what I find it good for.

How has it helped my organization?

This tool makes it more transparent to the customers. They can be alerted and be proactive based on the data we are getting.

What needs improvement?

They are looking at other CA products and I'm sure they are happy with Spectrum. We were looking at AXA (CA App Experience Analytics) and some of the tools you can integrate it with. In our company, we have Spectrum and SOI (CA Service Operations Insight) that we integrate with other tools. So, maybe they can combine the features into one product which can help.

It is stable. Our company has been using this for a long time. It does crash sometimes. We also encountered issues in regards to integration with some of the applications that are not using the latest version. So, there were issues.

It's good. I personally have not used technical support. We are premier partners and we've been talking to CA about a lot on these issues.

We have used no other solution prior to this one. We've been using the same thing for a long time.

I was not involved in the setup process. From what I have heard, it was straightforward. CA helped us to do the basic setup.

What other advice do I have?

We have a good solution but it is not the complete solution for all the issues.

The most important criteria while selecting a vendor are quality and cost. We are happy from both perspectives.

More DX Spectrum reviews from users
...who compared it with SolarWinds NPM
Learn what your peers think about DX Spectrum. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
523,742 professionals have used our research since 2012.