Forcepoint Data Loss Prevention Review

Cost-effective, intuitive GUI and is easy to scale

What is our primary use case?

Most of the time we leave it at the first party level because of its ease of use and they do not need too much knowledge to use it. We offer it within the SMB market because it's not complex like other DLP solutions on the market, like McAfee. It is good for retail and the SMB, but I think they must have a COM-LAN with a stand-up LAN.

What is most valuable?

The GUI is very intuitive. That is the way I would explain its ease of use. It is straightforward.

I have been using Forcepoint Data Loss Prevention for over a year.

As for its stability, it is very stable.

I believe it is very easy to scale.

Our clients are small and medium businesses.

Support is quite good for this product

The initial setup is very simple. You can deploy for 10 users or up to a hundred users in the same way.

In all cases we do the data classified setup. Usually for the biome of a small company, like 50 users, setup takes more than one week.

I think it's the most cost-effective and affordable solution compared to other solutions that I have. I have not heard anything bad from customers.

What other advice do I have?

If anyone is looking for simplicity in a DLP solution, they must go with Forcepoint.

On a scale between one and ten, I would rate Forcepoint a nine.

Private Cloud
**Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: Distributor
More Forcepoint Data Loss Prevention reviews from users