FortiAuthenticator Review

One-time passwords help to authenticate users so we know the timing of their usage

What is most valuable?

The feature I value the most is the one-time passwords because it helps to authenticate users so you know the timing of their usage.

What needs improvement?

I don't have any issues with this solution, but it may need a better, more user-friendly interface or better design of the platform.

I've been using FortiAuthenticator ( /products/fortiauthenticator-reviews ) for three years now.

I have found that the solution is very stable. I am officially conducting at FortiGate and I found that it was so easy to conduct my environment and control my environment with this solution.

We have seven users licensed on this solution. With FortiAuthenticator it is so easy to manage our users and it is scalable to all the users at our university or in our environment.

I am really impressed by the technical support because they were very helpful. Once we logged our complaint, we received an answer from them in no time, and they quickly fixed our issue.

The initial setup is very easy.

What other advice do I have?

I will recommend this solution to others who are considering to use it. I give it a ten out of ten rating.