Fortinet FortiGate SWG Review

Very secure, stable, and scalable

What is our primary use case?

We use it to secure connections for communication. This solution is deployed on the cloud and on-premises. We are using the latest version.

What is most valuable?

The security for endpoints is the most valuable. It is very secure for our workers. It allows us to secure a transaction and enable security for a specific segment in the workflow.

What needs improvement?

I would like the deployment and integration of this product to be easier. We should be able to deploy the features more easily and have different types of access. It should be easier to integrate. Currently, we need to develop APIs to use this interface.

I have been using this solution for two years.

It is very stable.

Its scalability is good. We have 1,000 users of this solution in our organization. Currently, our usage of this solution is 50%.

They have 24/7 support.

We were using a different solution, and we switched because of the security and price.

It was complex earlier, but it is not that complex now. It took us about 24 hours to implement it. It was quick. It is integrated with the services that our IT team has. We have all the high-value services, such as support services, monitoring services, and integration services.

It is around $50,000 per month.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate Fortinet FortiGate SWG an eight out of ten.

Find out what your peers are saying about Fortinet, Cisco, Netskope and others in Secure Web Gateways. Updated: May 2021.
511,521 professionals have used our research since 2012.