Fudo PAM Review

Enables us to control access and to administer computers and servers in our company

What is our primary use case?

We use this product to control access and to administer computers and servers in our company. We are a reseller. We have engineers who configure Fudo Privileged Access Management and deploy the product for our customers. We also test Fudo Privileged Access Management and in the future, we will sell some technical instruments to go along with the product.

How has it helped my organization?

I cannot say much about this, because I use only the client. I do not configure the servers. A colleague that I work with has expressed some issues with the configuration. The configuration is difficult.

What is most valuable?

I think that Fudo Privileged Access Management is a very good program. For our system, it's perfect to control and administer computers in our company. We can usually find information or find what users are doing on our servers. Both the dashboards and the interface are good. I like this program and I like the front end and feature in Fudo Privileged Access Management.

We have been using Fudo Privileged Access Management for one month.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate Fudo Privileged Access Management at a nine out of ten.

Private Cloud