G Suite Enterprise Review

Feature-rich with many components that we use for every day tasks

What is our primary use case?

We use several components of G Suite for our daily tasks including sending and receiving emails, Google Drive for storing data, and Google Calendar for meetings.

What is most valuable?

We use Google Meet for all of our meetings.

Google Sheets is the best feature and use it tremendously. We use Google Sheets extensively for things like sharing plans, data, test reports, and more.

What needs improvement?

Google Meet is a very good product, but it's not up to the mark if you compare it against other products like Zoom or Microsoft Teams. These other products are running at a better quality.

When we convert files from Excel into Google Sheets, many of the formulas disappear or are unworkable. For example, there are some conditional formulas that we can use in Excel, but do not work in Google Sheets.

We have been using G Suite Enterprise for more than three years.

This solution is very much stable.  From our side, there is nothing wrong with it.

I don't think that there is an issue with scalability. When I joined the company, they were already using G Suite, and we were a team of only five people. Now, the team has grown to more than 100 people and we easily scaled.

We have never had to contact Google because we have a third party who supports us for this product, and they are very good. When we have an issue, such as a server is down and you can't access your email, the issue is resolved within minutes.

What other advice do I have?

This is a good product, it is really scalable, and I definitely recommend it. This is a really good investment and there are many features that we have not yet exploited.

Google
More G Suite Enterprise reviews from users
Learn what your peers think about G Suite Enterprise. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
522,946 professionals have used our research since 2012.