G Suite Enterprise Review

A stable and scalable solution for our emails, documents, and internal meetings

What is our primary use case?

We are using the complete G Suite Enterprise. It includes Google Email, Google Drive, Google Meet, Google Docs, and Google Sites. For our internal meetings, we are using Google Meet. For our email services, Google Email is there, and for our documents, we use Google Drive Enterprise. We are using the latest version of G Suite Enterprise.

What is most valuable?

It is quite a useful tool. It allows many people to work on a document. You can actually provide review comments and tag anybody to make the comment changes. You can also attach a document in Google Chat.

What needs improvement?

We use Zoom most of the time for official meetings, and we use Google Meet only for internal meetings. I would like to get an improvised Google Meet. It would be good if they can make Google Meet more clear in communication and more scalable like Zoom.

I have been using this solution for eight years.

It is stable.

Being a cloud solution, it is very scalable. We have around 1,000 or 1,200 users.

There is very little requirement for technical support because the solution is scalable and flexible. We don't really require any offline support from them except when there is a downtime.

We were using our in-house exchange server for emails and document management. As we were growing, we needed a cloud-based solution.

It is a cloud-based solution, so there is no on-premises installation.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend G Suite for everybody. We plan to keep using this solution.

I would rate G Suite Enterprise a ten out of ten.

More G Suite Enterprise reviews from users
Learn what your peers think about G Suite Enterprise. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: September 2021.
534,299 professionals have used our research since 2012.