G Suite Enterprise Review

A low cost, stable productivity tool for startups

What is our primary use case?

We use G Suite Enterprise as a productivity tool. It's used to make spreadsheets, and we use Google Docs for text editing.

What is most valuable?

It's a cloud-based solution. As it's a Google service, it integrates well with Google. So that is a benefit of using this application.

The user interface is fantastic. It's also available for the individual person, so that's also a great thing about it.

It is a stable solution as well. It's low in cost and is a good solution for startups.

What needs improvement?

I found that there is no desktop application for this solution, and that's a major fault of this application. I think it would be good if Google can enhance the desktop application for it.

Also, it's a little bit slow because it's a web application and not a desktop application. The performance is not that great as compared to Office 365.

I have used it for three years.

It's a pretty stable product, and I haven't encountered any issues apart from the slight slowness of the product.

We have around 150 users, which is the total strength of the organization.

I have an annual license cost.

What other advice do I have?

G Suite Enterprise is a good option for startups. It's low in cost as compared to Office 365, and there is no difference. They are almost equal to each other if we keep performance aside, and it's a stable product. So, I recommend this product for startups and would rate it at eight on a scale from one to ten.

More G Suite Enterprise reviews from users
Learn what your peers think about G Suite Enterprise. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: September 2021.
536,114 professionals have used our research since 2012.