G Suite Enterprise Review

An enterprise workspace solution with adequate storage and easy email account creation

What is our primary use case?

I use G Suite Enterprise for email.

What is most valuable?

I think it is a great subscription for me. I think it is important, especially when making an internal email subscription. For example, I can easily create my colleague's email address, and we can use it. I benefited from G Suite. I am using the G Suite Drive, which provides 30GB of storage, and it is helping for me. I think it's better for me.

What needs improvement?

I talked with G Suite recently because my G Suite has a temporary block. I communicated with the G Suite representative or Google representative, and he told me that I sent a lot of emails, so my email was temporarily blocked. But I know I have not sent more than 500 emails daily to reach the limit. I sent only 5,200 emails, but unfortunately, my G Suite account was temporarily blocked for 24 hours, and then he resolved it. I think they need to improve G Suite because this temporary block is not fair.

I have been using G Suite Enterprise for just one month.

G Suite Enterprise is stable.

I am definitely satisfied with its technical support.

Initially, I used Microsoft Outlook for almost six months. I used those subscriptions, but I cannot buy the Microsoft mailbox service. I tried to communicate with a Microsoft representative, and she tried many times over two hours, but she cannot install or buy my subscription. After that, she provided me with our local representative number. Unfortunately, I cannot reach those people. That's when I escaped Microsoft Outlook and moved to Google G Suite. I think G Suite features are better for me.

What other advice do I have?

On a scale from one to ten, I would give G Suite Enterprise an eight.

More G Suite Enterprise reviews from users
Learn what your peers think about G Suite Enterprise. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
523,431 professionals have used our research since 2012.