G Suite Enterprise Review

The speed and agility of the product are its primary features

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features are the speed at which G Suite Enterprise works. I also like the archiving features which is also much faster than in other solutions on the market. In addition, Google Maps has been a valuable asset to share within my department, users in my organization, or in my user groups. All of the above features are easy to use and entirely secure.

What needs improvement?

I have had issues with my Google Address Book. I have an address book and it is available to everyone but I cannot add additional users. In Microsoft Outlook, I could easily share certain contacts with other members of my team but I cannot do so on G Suite. Also, 90% of the world is still using MS Outlook, so more users need to convert to the G Suite side.

It is stable but we have had issues receiving emails from people who use Outlook. Sometimes it connects and sometimes it does not receive all the mail so we will have an incident where users have seen the mail via the browser in their inbox, but when they go into Outlook, it disappears. This has caused some concern for people in my organization. Some employees have lost important emails due to this problem. We opened tickets with Google but they said it is a problem with the fact that an Outlook platform was used. I have a feeling that it is not just my organization that is experiencing this issue.

I find the scalability is really normal. All one has to do is to notify the other partner or integrator if they want to increase the amount of users, and it is complete within a few hours. It is easy and simple.

We have not really used tech support directly. We have a partner that helps us with tech issues.

We previously used Microsoft Exchange and N-Notes.

It was very easy to implement. It took maybe two or three days to deploy.

The pricing is a bit on the higher side than normal. For a basic Google account it costs $100, but Enterprise is $150. Compared to other solutions on the same level, the pricing seems a bit high.