G Suite Enterprise Review

Easy to use and reasonable priced but requires the addition of offline capabilities

What is most valuable?

It's great that we can support all types of docs and we don't have to install any application and need to store anything on a laptop or local machine. It helps us save physical space on devices.

The solution is very stable.

It's a very easy-to-use solution and is very intuitive.

Technical support has been great.

What needs improvement?

I have found that certain applications, such as G Suite Sheets, are hard to use. They aren't very intuitive. The layout isn't great.

Sometimes, I would like to be able to use the solution offline, and I can't do so. It would be ideal if there was some sort of offline mode available.

I've been using the solution for just under a year or so. It hasn't been too long.

The solution is stable. There are no bugs or glitches. It doesn't crash or freeze. It's reliable.

I'm not sure how scalable the solution is. I haven't tested its ability to scale personally.

We have about 2,000 people in our organization using the product.

Support has been great. We even have local support, and it makes it easy to communicate. We have been satisfied with their level of service.

Before Google, we used Microsoft and its suite of applications, including Microsoft email.

There is no need to install anything; it is all on the cloud.

The solution is pretty inexpensive. Our company pays for licensing that is per user.

What other advice do I have?

We are using the latest version of the solution right now.

I'd rate the solution at a seven out of ten.

I'd recommend it to companies looking for an easy-to-use solution that is relatively cheap.

More G Suite Enterprise reviews from users
Learn what your peers think about G Suite Enterprise. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: September 2021.
533,285 professionals have used our research since 2012.