Google Cloud Storage Review

Offers many tools and you can put as much information as you like on it because you pay according to usage

What is our primary use case?

We basically use this solution to store our data, run our mobiles, and link our data.

What is most valuable?

What I like about this program, is that it's quite fast, because you pay for your usage. What's more, it is an easy solution to use. It has many tools that you can use, and you can put as much information as you like on there because you pay according to usage.

The scalability of this solution is also very valuable for us.

What needs improvement?

I would like to see an improvement in data visualization as well as new tools to manage storage in any platform. I think Google already has this solution for management. If you have a data set in Amazon, you must be able to manage it with a Google tool and that's a good improvement.

I would also like to be able to use my own tools and packages within this solution and also have a tool to visualize the data with graphics.

I have been using this solution for six months now.

The solution is very stable and we've had no issues with it so far.

Scalability is one of the most important features for us because we use this feature for our mobile docs. Google Cloud Storage is used by four to five people in our company daily and it is scalable enough for us. The query function is one of the main tools we use. We definitely plan to keep using this product in the future.

We have our own technical department so whenever I have an issue, I contact them and they fix my problem. So I haven't used the Google support team yet.

Previously, I used my phone for data and analytics. I think that Amazon has more features and it is easier to find people who have worked with the phone tools before. However, for data analytics, I prefer Google Cloud because I think it's a stronger solution for data and analytics.

The initial setup was really straightforward. We've had more than one deployment because we use this solution for deployments every month.

What other advice do I have?

I rate this solution nine out of ten. The reason why I don't give it a ten is because of the data visualization. In the next version, I would like to have a tool to visualize the data with graphics and so on.