Google Stackdriver Review

Very good technical support

What needs improvement?

While we are satisfied with the overall performance, in certain cases we must add additional metrics and additional tools like Grafana and Dynatrace

We would like to improve the application log. Most of these logs are derived from Grafana and not from Google Stackdriver.

The application locker should be addressed.

We have been using Google Stackdriver from the beginning, since 2019.

Google's technical support is very good.

In addition to Google Stackdriver, we use Dynatrace, Grafana and Kibana.

We use all of these solutions in a complementary manner, for different purposes.

The cost could be lower. When it comes to the cost component in cloud, it is problematic that we are only in a position to know how much we must pay upon arrival of the invoice after 15 days.

What other advice do I have?

Google Stackdriver is all about activity. If one switches from, say, Grafana or another performance and monitoring application, it takes time to adjust one's expectations. All the items desired are present, but these must first be configured.

I rate Google Stackdriver as an eight-and-a-half out of ten.

More Google Stackdriver reviews from users
...who compared it with Dynatrace
Find out what your peers are saying about Google, Datadog, Dynatrace and others in Application Performance Management (APM). Updated: September 2021.
536,244 professionals have used our research since 2012.