HAProxy Review

Cluster Solution Prevents Interruption of Service Caused By Inundation

What is most valuable?

The cluster feature. I use it for my second informatic room.

How has it helped my organization?

Four days ago, I had an inundation in my informatic room, and there was no interruption of service, because HAProxy is an excellent cluster solution.

What needs improvement?

While the product is quite perfect, it could use more supervision and be more active. Also, more simplicity, more peripherals, and more scalability.

About five years.

Yes, the first time. I have an old VMware vCenter Server 6.0 . The VMware vCenter Server 6.0 cannot go with HAProxy. HAProxy developed a special feature for me to improve the function.

No issues. I have about 500 users on HAProxy, which use a web server and mail server.

No majors issues to contact them, but did contact them regarding questions about the product.

I have used before a server from Microsoft, and a server is very slow as a solution.

The product is very simple to install and to use.

Yeah, but I don't remember it, because the other product was very bad in comparison to HAProxy.

What other advice do I have?

The product is very simple and fast. It's a microchannel.

Try it and if you like it, you buy it.