HEAT Service Management Review

Our organization now has a central self-service capability for both our employees and our customers on a single platform.

Valuable Features:

It is a strong platform as a whole, and with built-in wizard-driven workflow and business rules engines, you can’t go wrong.

For me, one of the key features is the Service Catalogue and its Service Owner role. This combination allows organizations to roll out tailored service request offerings lighting fast without coding or deep technical knowledge.

Improvements to My Organization:

We use it internally and externally for our customer center, code name iHelp. Our organization now has a central self-service capability for both our employees and our customers on a single platform.

This has brought many process fulfillment efficiencies to us internally and, for our customers, a single, reliable channel to access our services and track progress on their items.

Room for Improvement:

We work closely with the vendor and have already submitted enhancement requests mainly around integration capabilities. Currently, the solution only supports SOAP web services, but a REST interface is on the roadmap and has been confirmed for mid-next year.

Other Advice:

Understand that this product is a great investment. It has a flexible architecture that allows you to switch between cloud and on premise. It is a product that will grow with you and easily adapt to your enterprise service management process changes in the future. It is HTML5-based and very easy to configure and implement.