HPE OneView Review
It was easy to set up and helps us manage server infrastructure and firmware updates.

What is most valuable?

It provides a good view of the whole infrastructure. It makes it easy to manage the infrastructure, including the server infrastructure and firmware updates.

How has it helped my organization?

It keeps our costs down and improves the time it takes to manage our infrastructure and deploy.

What needs improvement?

We have different operations teams managing the servers. It should be segregated more in terms of which operation team is managing which group of servers.

I never faced any stability issues.

It is easier and faster to integrate a new BladeSystem, new servers, and a new chassis into an existing HPE OneView instance.

We have a good relationship with HPE. It is not really with technical support, but more with presales for defining the cost of features and services.

Previously, we managed the servers manually.

I was involved with the initial setup with the engineering and the operations team. It was quite easy.

What other advice do I have?

I would advise colleagues to look into using this solution. Now we know that HPE OneView is the future and an important the layer of synergy management; so we need to use it right now.

When we evaluate vendors, we want a good explanation of the product and a good understanding of how the support will be. A good relationship with the vendor is important, as well as a lower price. Even if we know that this product is technically the best, the manager won’t want to select it if it is more expensive than others.