HPE OneView Review

It can implement automation and write automation scripts. Sometimes it gets slow.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the capability it provides to implement automation and write automation scripts. This is what the world is going after.

How has it helped my organization?

We deliver faster now.

What needs improvement?

Sometimes it gets slow, so it doesn’t always perform well. I think it's a work in progress.

Every product has it's bugs, but they are getting fixed.

Technical support was very useful. For me, when you are choosing a product, good technical support is a must.

We were using HPE SIM. That's fairly buggy. It's okay for monitoring hardware, but it's a bit of a drama for other things.

The initial setup was straightforward, but partially complex. It was complex in previous versions because not all the online features were available, but currently I think it should be straightforward with version 3.0.

What other advice do I have?

I think this is a very good solution if you want to have your compliance up-to-date, directly available, and you want to automate.

**Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer:
More HPE OneView reviews from users
...who compared it with Cisco UCS Manager
Find out what your peers are saying about Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Cisco, Micro Focus and others in IT Infrastructure Monitoring. Updated: June 2021.
512,711 professionals have used our research since 2012.