HPE OneView Review

It is easier to manage. During a code update, there should be more stability in the code.

What is most valuable?

Its simplicity is the most valuable feature.

How has it helped my organization?

It is easier to manage and has one central location.

What needs improvement?

For a code upgrade, there should be more stability in the code.

To be honest, we've been having some issues with the stability of the product. We're working with the support to get it more stabilized. We did a code upgrade and the whole thing just fell. Our guys back home are still working on fixing it.

We're still in the beginning phases of using it, so I don't know how it's going to scale out or not.

The technical support team is okay. They didn't fix the problem at the first time they connected with us, so we're not too impressed, at the moment with them.

This tool was recommended to us by our partners. We then had it included with the service that we bought and implemented it.

Reliability is the most important criteria while selecting a vendor.

What other advice do I have?

Try a PLC first.

More HPE OneView reviews from users
...who compared it with Cisco UCS Manager
Find out what your peers are saying about Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Cisco, Micro Focus and others in IT Infrastructure Monitoring. Updated: June 2021.
512,711 professionals have used our research since 2012.