HPE OneView Review

The single-pane-of-glass and a full view of the environment are the most valuable features.

What is most valuable?

How has it helped my organization?

The single-pane-of-glass, easy to manage, to be able to see the issues/capacities, basic metrics are important features.

What needs improvement?

I know they're building more product availability within the HPE OneView, so a wider range of products are to be viewable, i.e., you will be able to see within OneView.

I haven't seen many issues with it running in the environments. We run it personal here and run it within our environment as well, but I don't deal with it day in and day out.

We're partners, so we get to see the products, test them, and eventually, promote them. That's really how we work.

I am a vendor, so I get selected; but obviously, knowledge of a product, certifications, partnerships and their levels, etc. are important criteria while selecting a vendor.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend it. Put a demonstration in, let it show you exactly how it is supposed to work, how it benefits your company; this should convince you that this is what you need.

**Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: We are partners.
More HPE OneView reviews from users
...who compared it with Cisco UCS Manager
Find out what your peers are saying about Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Cisco, Micro Focus and others in IT Infrastructure Monitoring. Updated: June 2021.
511,607 professionals have used our research since 2012.