HPE SimpliVity Review

Setup easy, stable, and very fast at setup and operating

What is our primary use case?

I use the solution for virtualised infraestructure of servers.

How has it helped my organization?

HPE Simplivity improved the space of disk with deduplication, reduced the time of backups and recovers.

What is most valuable?

One of the key features is the solution is really fast for backups and deduplication is amazing.

What needs improvement?

It would be good to have more compatibility with other solutions as an improvement in the future. As a suggestion, in order to have compatibility with other solutions, there could be a license fee for this, and if you don't need to them then you do not need to pay.

I have been using the solution for one year.

The solution is very stable.

The scalability is good but you need to pay for the additional nodes that can be expensive. We are currently using the solution for one thousand people in our organization.

They could have better-specialized support for more countries.

I rate the customer service of HPE SimpliVity a seven out of ten.

The setup is very easy.

We have three nodes around the country and it took just one week for the deployment.

The solution can be expensive if you are using a lot of nodes.

What other advice do I have?

I would advise those wanting to use this product to be careful before setting up the solution that you have enough disk space, if you do not, you will have to pay for it which is expensive.

The solution works great, it is amazing.

I rate HPE SimpliVity a ten out of ten.

More HPE SimpliVity reviews from users
...who compared it with Nutanix Acropolis AOS
Learn what your peers think about HPE SimpliVity. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
523,431 professionals have used our research since 2012.