IBM App Connect Review

The tool provides integration with zero or minimal coding effort required.

What is most valuable?

The product is a very simple integration tool with zero or minimal coding effort required.

How has it helped my organization?

Our organization deals with multiple systems and we want the data to be available 24/7 across all the systems. IBM App Connect has a robust mechanism to handle such scenarios.

What needs improvement?

The audit logging, transaction logging and other such similar features, such as the IBM App Connect cloud instance, need to be improved.

I have used this solution for nine months.

I did not encounter any stability issues.

I did not encounter any scalability issues.

I would give the technical support a 8/10 rating.

We were not using any other solution previously.

The initial setup was straightforward in regards to the installation of the product, configuration of endpoints, the documentation and available tips.

We looked at other products such as MuleSoft.

What other advice do I have?

IBM App Connect provides a very easy way to integrate many systems with zero manual code. The deployment and maintenance is very simple. You can version your deployments as well. The documentation covers all the aspects of integration.

7.5.1.0, 7.5.0
**Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: We're partners.
More IBM App Connect reviews from users
Find out what your peers are saying about IBM, MuleSoft, Informatica and others in Cloud Data Integration. Updated: September 2021.
536,114 professionals have used our research since 2012.