IBM MQ Review

Reliable integration between servers is valuable. This solution helps us scale web services and organize parallel execution

What is our primary use case?

We use IBM MQ as a reliable way of integrating different applications. Our transaction service operates using IBM MQ for organizing the asynchronous interaction between different applications and the core banking system. It is easy to organize parallel reading and writing, and you can easily link two IBM MQ servers using the remote queue feature. We also use IBM MQ in web services which are developed using IBM Integration Bus. MQ helps us scale web services and organize parallel execution.

How has it helped my organization?

IBM MQ helps us scale our applications and balance our applications' performance. MQ is quite reliable. In some cases, our application became simpler and more reliable simultaneously.

What is most valuable?

Reliable integration between MQ servers. IT helps us create flexible integration solutions.

What needs improvement?

MQ needs instruments for connection with new modern queues like Kafka or RabbitMQ.