Informatica MDM Review
It helped us realize our goal of maintaining a distinct (golden) record for better decision making and reporting, but we used to face some Java application problems using it.

Valuable Features

It allows you to build your own rules to identify the golden records as part of master data management.

Improvements to My Organization

It helped my client, a technology company, to identify a unique customer and remove the redundant customer information. For example, a customer might be linked with a product to the organization directly, indirectly or as a retailer. Informatica MDM helped us realize our goal of maintaining a distinct (golden) record in our database for better decision making and reporting purposes.

Use of Solution

I've been using it for 15 months.

In general, it is good. We used to face some Java application problems, approximately two issues a month.

As the data keeps growing, we have to clear temporary storage space. Otherwise, we encountered issues in starting the batch jobs.

3.5/5.

3.5/5.

Implementation Team

I worked as a vendor for one of my clients. As I heard recently, the contract is still on, so I think we are doing pretty well.

Other Advice

I used this product almost 18 months ago. Informatica is one of the renowned names in Enterprise Information Management and there has been some changes for their MDM product. I would suggest you check their recent upgrades and take an informed decision.

1 visitor found this review helpful