INTELLIBOT Review

Easy to use, works seamlessly with Citrix, and saves a lot of time spent on manual processes

What is our primary use case?

We are distributors for INTELLIBOT and we provide it to our customers as an automation solution. It is used to automate repetitive processes using a drag-and-drop interface that requires almost zero code to be written. It can scan and capture documents, handle emails, and automate other processes.

Our customers are in the banking sector, the power sector, and other industries.

How has it helped my organization?

One of our clients used to have a process that would take 20 working days to reconcile it manually. Now, with automation, it is completed in just three minutes.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature varies from customer to customer. Some people want an end-to-end solution.

This solution offers both desktop process automation (DPA) and robotic process automation (RPA), and the users for each of these are different.

The IntelliCapture feature is useful for the scanning and capturing of documents.

This solution is easy to use and requires little coding knowledge. Users can automate any process with only some basic knowledge of the INTELLIBOT studio.

This solution works seamlessly in the Citrix platform.

What needs improvement?

I would like to see the cognitive marketing platform improved.

For the past year, we have distributed this solution in Dubai, UAE.

We used to have some trouble with capturing scanned documents, although that seems to have been fixed. They are constantly improving this solution.

We have not had any problems with scalability.

Technical support for this solution in India is good because they have been trained very well. Even the product demo that we provide to customers is good.

We have used UiPath and compared to it, INTELLIBOT is easier to use and deploy.

One of our clients that were using UiPath encountered processes that they were unable to automate. They switched to INTELLIBOT to get it working.

Setting up a process is simple because even a person with little coding knowledge can design it in the studio. The length of time for deployment depends on the process and the experience of the developer. A trained developer can deploy a process in about one hour.

From what we have seen, then ROI is very much feasible for our end-users.

INTELLIBOT with the DPA costs approximately $1,500 USD.

The pricing for INTELLIBOT is more competitive than other RPA solutions on the market.

What other advice do I have?

INTELLIBOT is booming in India right now and we have heard a lot of good things from customer testimony. They are happy with the functionality and the training, and both me and my customers highly recommend it.

**Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: Distributor