Keysight Oscilloscopes Review

I can use it to easily measure frequency, time, and other complex measurements

What is our primary use case?

We use it to debug our system designs and see the signals on the physical side, especially on Internet IPs.

We're using the 1 GHz oscilloscope.

It's a high-speed serial design. We are using it to debug the signals of the high speed serial. It is throwing it around 25 gigs. We also use it to measure all of our reference clock frequencies.

We are using all board differential and single-ended channels to send signals. The product is used in data center applications.

How has it helped my organization?

We measure the skewing of the design and system with a simple click of the button.

What is most valuable?

• Its ease of use.
  • The user interface is simple and straightforward, so I can easily measure frequency, time, and other complex measurements.
  • It's pretty easy to go around the system.

What needs improvement?

The user interface has a load of features that come with it, which is why it is an eight out of ten.

Less than one year.

We are not using the full bandwidth, as we are just using the basic features of the product. We hopefully will explore more of the product in the future.

The solution is field upgradeable. It has the software updates. Though, as of now, we have just started using the product.

We have not had a chance to use the tech support, as of now. They have a pretty good relationship with our team to help us out in case we have any problems though.

What other advice do I have?

This is a very good product to do your basic signal integrity tests and check your signals in the systems. I would recommend using this product.

It took us 30 to 40 minutes to get acclimated to the solution.

The user interface is good and neat, with not much clutter. It's straightforward to use, so anybody can quickly understand the product and use it.

For what we need, we get that with the features on the current design.

We are not using it to support connect devices nor are we planning to going forward.