Kronos Workforce Central Software Review
Some of the valuable features are genies, HyperFind queries, and navigators.

What is most valuable?

• Technical side: The level of detail (building blocks) in configuration (setup) makes it scalable and secure on a functional level, as well as on a data level.
  • Functional side: Genies, HyperFind queries, Navigators (Workspaces and Wizards) are some of the great features.

How has it helped my organization?

With Navigators, managers can now do their routine job of approving timecards in a step-by-step wizard which saves a lot of their time.

What needs improvement?

Reports are not properly designed.

Getting reports/data without having to measure performance (KPIs) has no value. One of the most essential requirement for us is to have a variance report for comparing Actual hours (FTEs) with Same Period Last Year, Schedule and Target (Budget) which is not available. In fact, there isn’t any option to store budgeted numbers. We use other tools to generate this report after downloading data from Kronos.

Regarding user-friendliness, the reports we generate has multiple fields concatenated in one column upon opening in Excel and it takes time to manually parse and separate out columns for further use.

I have used this product for three to four years.

Due to the cloud solution (managed by Kronos), we faced connectivity issues on numerous occasions in the past, which were eventually fixed.

We did not have any scalability issues.

3/10

I would give technical support a rating of 3/10. A lot of the time, their technical support person did not understand the issue. They need to train their support team well.

I joined the company after implementation.

The pricing and licensing models are standard and similar to any other timekeeping solution.

What other advice do I have?

Getting comprehensive knowledge of the product is necessary prior to implementation. The tool has a lot of features that can be configured before implementation according to the business requirements.