LambdaTest Review

Geolocation testing and other features help us attain uniformity across browsers, operating systems, and locales

What is our primary use case?

The primary use case of the LambdaTest platform is to help us scale our testing efforts. We are consistent with our product updates; however, the remote working gave us a backseat in terms of test execution speed.

Our second biggest concern was to attain uniformity and functionality across all of the browsers that our target audiences use. Using LambdaTest, it was easier to scale our testing efforts, plus the team was getting better with writing quality code.

How has it helped my organization?

Using LambdaTest, we could run all our functionality tests across various browsers, OS, and resolutions. We have a significantly large user base with some users accessing the product through obsolete browsers like Internet Explorer.

LambdaTest was a big help to test over those rare combinations of browsers and OS. In addition, Lambdatest helped us find UI misalignments and browser compatibility issues faster than before.

A big plus to the automation suite that helped us bring down the time, effort, and cost of our deployment. Thanks to the support team for being available 24*7, and solving rare hiccups, then and there.

What is most valuable?

The availability of legacy browsers and OS have helped us test rare combinations.

Geolocation testing is as straightforward as ticking checkboxes of browsers, operating systems, and countries. We can ensure that our content is localized and see how it is reflecting on our preferred locations.

The scalability of the testing process helped us deploy faster.

It provides free access to LT Browser to perform responsiveness testing. This is a super intuitive tool for responsivity testing.

Integrations with CI/CD tools like Jenkins and CircleCI discounted a lot of operational load.

What needs improvement?

LambdaTest needs to have native application testing, which would be a great help to my team. We have requested this feature from the support team but it's yet to be implemented.

We would also like to see more devices for screenshot testing.

We have been using LambdaTest for one year.

We previously used Sauce Labs.

More LambdaTest reviews from users
...who work at a Computer Software Company
...who compared it with Sauce Labs
Find out what your peers are saying about LambdaTest, BrowserStack, Sauce Labs and others in Functional Testing Tools. Updated: July 2021.
521,637 professionals have used our research since 2012.